Email Signature Generator
If you are struggling to create an email signature yourself, you can always use an email signature generator to help get you started! A generator allows you to input all of the information you want included in your signature, such as name, position, contact information, or social media links. Then it will create a sleek and professional email signature for you to copy and paste. Even if you want to customize further, this free tool gives you several templates of what your email could look like. Not only do they provide basic templates, they also give you a variety of creative email signatures you can select from.
Sigstr also offers free resources that can help jumpstart your email signature process. The September Issue shows last year’s best email signatures. 2019 is an ongoing list currently, but the list of best email signatures 2018 offers dozens of potential email signature layouts and banner designs you can use for inspiration.. If you are someone who uses multiple email platforms, creating an email signature with the generator may be difficult, as each email platform (Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook) is different. Instead, you can create an HTML email signature code that can be optimized for any device and platform. This may sound a little intimidating, but luckily there is an HTML email signature generator that can help. This generator is just like the one we discussed above, as all you do is insert the information you want for your email signature and it does the rest. But instead, it will give you a code that you can copy into each platform to give you the same signature for all. Both of these options discussed are excellent choices that you can use to create, improve, or style your email signature. Whether you choose a free tool or software platform (like Sigstr), we’re here to help with best practices, ideas, and design inspiration.
Gmail Email Signature
Gmail is one of the most common email platforms used by all audiences — companies, employees, prospects, and friends. Utilizing a Gmail email signature will add a level of professionalism to your email that will go a long way. Luckily, there are free email signature templates for Gmail available for you to use. Whether you are looking for a sleek email signature for your business or a nice addition for your personal email, Gmail templates are the way to go! Gmail is not the only way to create email signature template. Outlook, another major email provider, gives you access to several examples of an email signature template. Outlook has a section in the user’s settings that allows him or her to customize their email signature. No matter what email platform you use, you have a wide range of options to choose from! For Gmail, you simply go to the “Settings” and click on “Signature”. Within the email signature settings, you are able to format by font, size, images, or text style.
Not only can you edit your signature whenever you want, but you can also edit your signature for each email address you have. The same can be said for Outlook! You will create a new email draft, select “Signature” on the Message Menu, and from there you can edit, delete, or create new options. This is a quick and easy way to create signatures for both your professional and personal emails on one email platform. However, when you want to create and manage a professional Gmail signature for multiple people or an entire organization, things may become more and more difficult with this approach. That’s what Sigstr is for! We’re here to make this process less painful so you and your employees can enjoy beautifully branded email signatures that are consistent across all users.
Best Email Signatures Examples
The best email signatures examples are often created with an email signature builder. Using a solution like Sigstr allows you to quickly and easily design a beautiful email signature that can be edited whenever and wherever. However, if you’re not quite ready to spend money on something like this, there are also free email signature templates available that can serve as a starting point for the best email signature templates you see from Sigstr. If you first want to start with the design, there are email signature templates free download options available.
An email signature of a CEO may be different than someone in an entry level position. The same goes for someone who is looking for a job versus just wanting a personalized template. Your email signature can just focus on your name, or you can get creative and include many other elements. That being said, more doesn’t always mean better. When customizing your template, be sure to limit the number of different colors, fonts, and sizes. We recommend two or three different font colors, at most, and avoiding dramatic different in font size.
A standardized company email signature may have their brand colors, or bolded text on the name and company. Not sure what to try? We can help! In addition to the design, we’re here to ensure it’s a responsive email signature template that works seamlessly with your email platform. Below are a few examples of email signatures that include a range of information so you have an idea of what is usually included in a signature.
CEO of Email
“Live every day to your fullest”
CEO of Email
Email Signature Quotes
Email signature quotes are another way for you to personalize an email. Whether it is a motto, company tagline, or inspirational quote, each gives you the opportunity to show your personality and brand to those you email every day. Most advise against email signature quotes. However, some love them. As long as it remains professional and coincides with your company’s brand, email signature quotes can be acceptable. Just don’t have them become a distraction to more important content within the email, like the message itself and the call-to-action banner.
Below are a few examples of email signature quotes for different types of senders:
General Email Inspirational Quotes:
- “It is better to give than to receive. Especially advice.” – Mark Twain
- “Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else’s.” – Billy Wilder
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
Short Signature Day Quotes:
- “Life is short, and if we enjoy every moment of every day, then we will be happy no matter what happens or what changes along the way.” – Gretchen Bleiler
- “Enjoy the journey and try to get better every day. And don’t lose the passion and the love for what you do.” – Nadia Comaneci
- “Every day, I like to wake up and remind myself to be grateful of the simple things.” – Miranda Kerr
Business Email Quotes:
- “A satisfied customer is the best business strategy of all.” – Michael LeBoeuf
- “Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.” – Steve Jobs
- “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
Military Email Signature Quotes:
- “Only our individual faith in freedom can keep us free.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
- “I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country.” – Nathan Hale
- “Live for something rather than die for nothing.” – George S. Patton Jr.
Email Signature Quotes for Teachers:
- “Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.” – John Dewey
- “There is no failure. Only feedback.” – Robert Allen
- “The more that you read, the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the ore places you’ll go.” – Dr. Seuss
Email Signature Quotes Environment:
- “Be like me, be Carbon free – don’t print this and save a tree.” – Carbon Free of Course
- “Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.”
- “The good man is the friend of all living things.” – Gandhi